Monday, August 2, 2010

update

So seeing its been 4 months since my update I guess I need to update you more!! Chance turned 1 and is a walking and running machine. Still a momma's boy.... still a cutie..... Paige is going into 1st grade and is loving it, Brayson is in 3rd grade and it's in between of hate and love... He is playing tackle football his first practice is tomorow aug.3 we are all excited I think I might be more excited than everyone else lol we are expecting baby #4 he/she will be due feb 1. keep us in your prayers. We are not liking the heat trent has to work in this horrible heat. I'm stuck @ home with 3 kids... no fun for anyone but its worth it. We are excited to baby #4 and scared cuz the baby and chance will be 21 months apart.... so we will see!!!! sorry for slacking

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Anna and Paige are the same age. Anna will be starting 1st grade too! I didn't really get to talked to you guys at the wedding, sorry:( Congrats on baby #4, you are such a good mom, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I need your number!!!!! I miss talking to you!!!! We gotta catch call me 702-274-3274

    ReplyDelete