Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holidays in the English Home

This time of Year I will admit I do a get little home sick. Gramee and Papa's Christmas tree, being by the fireplace. Talking my mom into going shopping with me, Sunday football games at my dad's, hanging with my brothers. Now that I am married and have kids of my own Brayson Paige and Chance will be starting new traditions the English way lol. Today we will be making snowflakes, star's, snowmans, and Christmas Trees, and soon we will be decorating our own tree, baking cookies. I love this time of year!!!! This morning Brayson and Paige had breakfast with Santa and the Grinch. They got to take pictures and Paige saw the Grinch and stood behind me and didn't take the picture Brayson took the picture but Paige wasn't going near him.





Brayson and Paige with Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment