Monday, November 30, 2009

Things we take for granted

Often my husband reminds me of the little things I get upset over that I don't need to be upset example something someone said, or my kids not listening and Im going to lose it, or how my husband stresses and I stress at the same time. We and I mean everyone takes the little things in life for granted we don't mean to do it we just don't realize we do. We are used to living a certain lifestyle and get comfortable and just forget what it is like to not have the things we use on a day to day basis. Why you ask? Why is it we take things to far... who knows why, if we did know why, why do we act and respond the way we sometimes do. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!! That is so true, when everyone or anything keeps knocking you down and keeping you down, who do you turn to for uplifting your family. I love my family they are the greatest in the world. Mom and dad, dad and mom, gramee and papa grandma and grandpa cheney, tj, austin, and eric, rudy, chris. harris, chentia, chante and her family. Everything in life is a learning tool, use it well and you will be rich!!! Let me be specific on what Im talking about here. Last year trent and I met March 7 2008, got Married March 31, 2008 yes we only knew eachother for a month but we knew it was right. Papa and gramee and my mom all agreed that we were meant for eachother. Papa was talking to trent in the kitchen and told him that we were meant to be with eachother to give these kids a family. Thats what we did. Now look at where we are at April 11 2009 we got sealed in the las vegas nevada temple, May 18 2009 we had a beautiful boy named Chance!! We couldn't ask for anything better, Brayson, Paige have parents that love them dearly Chance is their little brother that they love dearly. We are HAPPY We are involved in the gospel, we stay close to our family, We love our lives!!!! When we have support we can do anything. When life knocks you down you get back up and do it better. I love you guys

1 comment:

  1. I knew you guys got married pretty quick after meeting, but didn't know it was THAT quick! Geez- worse than us! LOL

    You guys are a great couple! :)

    Thanks for your insights, I totally need to hear that a lot. I "loose it" way way too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete