Sunday, February 13, 2011

kiddos

Those pictures below are to see if Chance and Destiny look alike. I think they do the only difference is Chance is blonde, Destiny is brunette. I love my kids they are great!!! Paige turned 7 yesterday Feb. 12. WOW time fly's its amazing. chance can now climb up onto things, he loves to climb on our chairs by the dinner table. He can climb up from my bath tub and get onto my sink and play in my scentsy plug in. LOL he is fun. Paige is all girl with attitude and DRAMA. Brayson is his dad.... Attitude but he has the biggest heart!!!! We are enjoying Destiny and Chance and Paige and Brayson. We enjoy having 4 kids but I do have to admit I want to scream most days!!! haha I love them but I need a minute to think and it doesnt happen often. Stay tuned more pictures to arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment