Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome Destiny Rebecca




we would like to announce the birth of our daughter Destiny Rebecca English. Born January 28, 2011 at 11:06pm 6lbs 13oz 19 in a half inches long.



She is precious to us. Brayson and Paige and little Chance just adore her, Chance is always wanting to hold her and kiss her it gets a little over bearing at times. She came really fast I had her in the bath tub at home. We called our midwife at 9:40 she arrived at 10:50 and Destiny was born at 11:06 pm super fast!!! Trent was a little worried he kept calling his mom, poor guy :( I'm a pro at this lol. She is just a joy to have I couldn't have ask for anything better. My days after the older kids leave and go to school, poor Chance is left with me. It can get a little hard for me. Changing diapers and feeding, and just trying to rest seems like its a challenge for me. One child pooped and than the other pooped, ones crying, one wants attention oh its a struggle right now!! Its fun I do have to say. Here are some pictures











No comments:

Post a Comment