Sunday, August 26, 2012

Grandma Cheney! Cousin Fun

My grandma Joanne Cheney passed away August 19,2012 her funeral was August 25, 2012. She was a wonderful grandma! She was sweet and caring, unfortunately us cousins don't see each other often like we should, but we are all busy with our cute little families and friends! Which is good because that's what keeps us sane! Lol I loved seeing my cousins and meeting spouses! Emily is my cousin Trevor's wife and she is awesome I enjoyed getting to know her! I saw Jill and Philip and its been WAY to long! I met Emily's husband Bobby and got to talk with Emily for a little while!! I sure love all sides of my family! We are an extremely big family! 50- 60 people just from the cheney side who knew! Anywho I still need to meet the English side and than I can finally say Ive meet everyone!!!!! Lol I don't have pictures because my babies were driving me up a wall!!




We drove to Roseville with Chance and Destiny! Crazy oh yes, I thought it would be just Trent and I but no he wanted the little ones to tag along.... Next time I don't think so! 9 hours in the car oh what a pleasant drive heaven help us

No comments:

Post a Comment