Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chance turned 2

WOW 2 years went by fast!! Two years ago I gave birth to Chance at home and in my bath tub. Yes I had a home birth. Well let me tell you my first experience for having a home birth... Margie the Midwife and Rebecca the Assistant, so it is Sunday May 17, 2009 which by the way is my due date no baby. We are in Church and enjoying ALL the lessons and I had been having contractions off and on all day. Ten minutes before Church ended I go and get my husband and tell him we need to get our kids and go home!!!! Maybe he is coming.. Nope he decided to stay in my belly a little longer AGH really Chance is already stubborn! So we go to my mother in laws house for dinner like we do every Sunday and I'm disappointed that Chance isn't here yet but all good things come to an end right? haha so when we get home we go to bed. Around 12:00pm I start having contractions and I wake up my mom and ask her to time my contractions, around 1:30am I wake up Trent call Margie and we get things rolling. Yes this is it awesome. Margie arrives, Trent's mom arrives, and I'm in the bath tub out of the bath tub, on the toilet, in bed. I went back and forth all night. Than I get the urge to push everyone is around me my water breaks than a second later here is my Chance on my chest!!!!!!!!!!! Such a blessing to our life.

Daddy with his little bundle of Joy 5/18/2009

Daddy with his big boy Chance 2years old 5/18/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment