Monday, May 16, 2011

A week full of Doctor appointments

Oh the joys of Doctor and Dentist appointments. First Brayson has his Dentist appointment. Both babies with me Chance wants to whine and cry!! Destiny was doing good but than she wanted to wake up. AGH Poor lil Brayson he needed a PPT( baby Root Canal)oh how fun is that! Yes I sedated me child it makes it better and A LOT easier on everyone! He was a tough boy he came out looking all drugged up though I felt bad for him. All is well now for him maybe he will start listening to me when I say brush your teeth haha. Paige is the next child to be sedated. She has been through this already though she knows what to expect!! She is a brave lil girl. This next time I found a sitter for the lil babies I do not want to do that again! lol We are in the middle of Terminating Stacey's parental rights. Almost finished with that and we can say see yeah later for GOOD! Boy this was a long process. Chance will be turning 2 on May 18 :) such a big boy!! Destiny will be 4 months old Omgosh how time flys! We love being parents we have some great kids!!!! Trent is doing well with is company. I am doing well as a mom. I love Doterra essentials oils they are wonderful!!! I will be doing Thirty-one in August, its purses, totes, wallets, makeup bags, organizing totes. Its wonderful. stayed tuned I have pictures of Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment