Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random...

So this is my blog where I just start randomly telling you what I (we) done this week. For starters. Destiny got her shots yesterday Wed. and got a fever, poor baby. You could tell she just wasn't feeling good! I rubbed her back, neck, the back of her ears with Peppermint Essential Oil and yes you guessed it, her fever broke!!! She is claim and relaxed and so am I. Peppermint can be used in so many ways it truly is lovely. I love it when something helps my baby!!! Wednesday night I had a swimsuit party by Darci she owns The Pink Desert swimwear line. She has super cute swimsuits. I had a very good turn out and I will be throwing her another party. Every girl needs a modest swimsuit, maybe it's just me but you don't have to show off your body! Modesty I think is sexy!!!! Rockin Bowstars another great home business, they are custom made and homemade bows and flowers to wear with any outfit, style, of little child/infant. Perfect right!!!! Now Darci who is Pink Desert and Ryann and Kendra who are Rockin Bowstars both have Facebook pages so find off my page or look them up.!!! You will not be disappointed!! So I can sit here an talk off your ear and talk to you until your blue in the face but I won't :( Stay tuned I will be back I am going to sew see ya in a few

Pink Desert by Darci owner


Rockin Bowstars by Ryann & Kendra Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment