Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The English Family

Let me introduce myself again I'm Amy the Family blogger. We have had so much happen to us it is breath taking. Don't hold your breath or anything I will go down the list of who is who.

Trent the man of the house. Trent loves to workout, Loves his kids!!! He works for Western Exterminators Pest Control Company as the Pest Department Manger.. WOW thats a mouth full right lol



Amy well... Crazy ha I'm the mom, the cook, doctor, nurse, therapist, taxi driver, organizer, teacher.. etc.. I love my kids but need a vacation at the same time! I try to be crafty and creative but lets face it practice makes perfect, ya if I only had the time too!! I know my craftiness and creative side is dying to come out!


Brayson is my oldest he loves football!! He is very good in math. He is full of energy. I'm sure he is also the kid that is going to give me gray hair lol wait a minute thats all my kids. Brayson is my sweetheart. He is a boy what else can I say


Paige oh paige. She is our 2nd oldest and such a Diva along with Drama Queen!! She is super sensitive and very caring. She wants to be a cheerleader so she can cheer for Brayson at his games. She loves school. She is your typical 7 year girl

Chance oh boy this kid is a handful by all means!!! Super cute just his daddy but a ton of energy mixed with curious George... He is in everything and anything. He pulls out my chairs and climbs up to reach things. I have my hand s full with him! I love him he is a good boy.


Destiny is our newest and most greatest joy and blessing to our little family. She is 4 months old and can not do anything to drive me crazy except poop and cry alot. lol She is such a great baby we couldn't have asked for anything better!! Chance loves her too much

I admire my husband and my children they are the greatest gift in my world and I can not ask for anything better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment