Saturday, November 14, 2009

Going back in time pictures of us from may 18th 2009









So my birth exprience.... I had a at home birth WOW I love the bath tub so thats where Chance was born. I went from the bath tub to our bed to the bathroom all over the place. I got up went potty and realized he was coming out I told my husband start the water my midwife asked me if I had time I said I will make time lol jumped in the tub and started pushing the water barly covered me just enough water. My husband got really quite and was in ahhh and he said he was speechless, he's so cute. Well I think I pushed twice and he was born!!! Welcome Chance Garett English to your family. My older kids were sleeping once I got cleaned up my mom woke them up, they loved him love at first sight!!!!! My midwife was holding him a way Brayson did not like and said your " Don't hold him like that" aww so sweet protective already. My children and husband are great.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, You had a Natural Birth? Thats Amazing!! I love the bath too thats would be the perfect place, if I could get past all the PAIN..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl!! Born to birth. I'm so proud of you sis.

    ReplyDelete