Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So I am new to this but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Trent is working this evening and it sucks, I hate going to sleep without him here!!! These crazy hours his jobs demands of him is a pain in the butt. Brayson is doing really well in school, Paige is loving kindergarden and chance well his 5 months old and says mama I love it! All my kids are getting their shots soon thats not fun for them I told them dad and I would get our flu shots too ouch for me lol I dont like needles but I did give birth all natural so I guess I can handle a shot. With the holidays coming up I think our lives are going to be getting busy, next week trent's younger brother Sean gets home from Peru and we are all exicted about that, 2 years later and hopme off his mission, he hasn't met me, Paige, or Chance, or Bella so it will be fun getting to see everyone!!!! Stick around for some more pictures and post about the English Family

No comments:

Post a Comment