Sunday, November 29, 2009

weekend with family

Lets start out with last weekend when my family came to visit. My kids love it when my family comes into town. We had a blast just just relaxing not having to worry about anything it was great. So our brakes were out on our truck and trent told meto take it in to JD so I did, JD said you need front and back brake pads also need new rotars and a part the total was going tobe around $1000.00 ha yeah right we would be in serious trouble so I called trent told him his boss John was with him and said I could do it for you that price is too much don't do it, I told the guy put my truck back together and I'm leaving I had all 3 kids and Chance was getting hungry so we left, than I needed to get the tags renewed so off to the DMV I went I tryed the machine outside first it didn't let me. I had to go inside and wait 2 in a half hours later and FINALLY I'm done now I can enjoy time with my family. Got that off our minds. The downstairs is complete but we don't have a rug for our table so our house is kinda down but not really.... hmm I wonder when it will be complete. oh well still looks good even without a table. Stay tuned there is MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment