Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oct 31 2009


Chance fell asleep in his saucer before we left to get Paige from school


My kids are wonderful


My lil man is getting so big he is sitting up


Families are forever


Brayson's big day I was a very proud WIFE and MOMMY



Chance is the Hulk he is so adorable


Brayson and Paige on halloween



Well alot has happened in our lives and I honestly don't know where to start.... So Halloween was so much fun for me lets see Chance's first halloween and Brayson and Paige having so much fun with their friends, entering the chili cook off at our ward and I WON!!!! whooo hooo. Having our friends join us at our Trunk or Treat. Brayson's big DAY turing 8 and getting baptized and having trent baptise him what a wonderful expirence for our family it really was a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment