Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had thanksgiving with Trent's family. It was fun alot of laughs and kids running around and Amy falling AGAIN yes I fell again by now you would think oh geese another one whats next... I don't wanna find out lol but back to thrusday, so Sean's home and Bri and Tony are home visiting. Lets see we had 50 people at Aunt Kay's house in St. George. There was Aunt Kay, Kate and Randall, Zumi, Ian. Aunt Janae Uncle Curtis, Jenny and Joe Grant, Lauren, I can't remeber the little's ones name sorry Jenny. Angie and Paul Hunter and Annie. Matt and Shannon keegan if I spelled that wrong I'm sorry. Aunt Nanette Uncle Reggie, Cole without Amber, Jace, Darrein, Terrance, Anthony. Diann and Cody Sean Hannah. Brianna and Tony Preston, Tyson, Bella. Trent and Amy Brayson, Paige, Chance. Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield. Yup thats about it I think... If missed kids or didn't spell right I'm sorry forgive me I just fel down moms stairs.... SO after sacrament and Sean's talk we all head over to Mom's house. We eat and talk and kids play outside and get hurt and cry you know the same ol' same thing. I feed Chance and as I'm coming down the stairs what do you know I miss the step and fall on my knees again with Chance slide down stairs and hurt my knees. I just fell 2 weeks ago and bursed my knees now I have another burse. Everyone saw great... how embarssing OMG you would think everyone wouldn't be looking but thanks guys. Joe giving mom a bag of frozen veggies for my knees. It was FUN seeing everyone and talking about Jon and Kate plus 8 and falling down and Sean putting the spotlight on Trent oh memories holidays are great. I love you everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment